Mittwoch, 13. Juli 2011

More Charity...



Just when I thought I had done my bit for charity, my friend Susan asked me if I could make some more...naked ladies!


Not only had the "Scandal at the Charitiy Sale" been kidnapped before the actual sale, but other people who saw her would like one as well...hmmm, if possible with different underwear or something (which confirms my suspicion that nudity is rather boring...For my faithful German readers: Nacktheit ist fast so langweilig wie die wörtliche Übersetzung von Texten!...In den meisten Fällen jedenfalls....hmm...es kommt auf den Text an.)



So now it is Cabaret Time at griseldis' blog! No need to reach for the cheese, I will not sing.



Vorhang auf für:






"Baywatch", in her red bikini....




"Korsett" (To lace it up, I used one of the useless satin ribbons a famous Swedish Couturier puts across the neck of their T-shirts)




"Dita", inspired by the wonderful Dita von Teese,





"Hawaii" (Sogar scheckige Sockenwolle kann doch manchmal nützlich sein...)




Joséphine Baker", who sang the wonderful song "Sous le ciel d'Afrique" with the first ever boy band, the Comedian Harmonists.

Die Bananen sind so schön krumm, weil ich kleine Stücke von Pfeifenreinigern hineingestopft habe. Ich bin ein Bananenbieger. Und ja, es war ein kurzer Sommer damals.


Ausserdem noch einmal ein original "Scandal at the Charity Sale", denn was ist schon ein Wohltätigkeits-Basar ohne Skandal, und dann das gleiche nochmal in dunkel, damit sich Herr Dr. A. auch die Hände wärmen kann...



Und jetzt ist Schluss mit diesem Unsinn, schliesslich bin ich eine respektable Frau mittleren Alters!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ich kann nur nochmal sagen: GE.NI.AL!!! Die sind sowas von cool!... :-D
    Ganz liebe Grüsse, Evelyn!

    AntwortenLöschen